DDS Wireless International
Apply For This Job
Monday, 24 March 2014
Friday, 30 May 2014
Richmond, British Columbia
11920 Forge Place
DDS Wireless International Inc., a public company, is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. Headquartered in Richmond, we have offices in the USA, Finland, the UK and Sweden. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management systems for real-time dispatching, vehicle location, tracking and computerized routing and scheduling in multiple vertical markets.
Skills / Experience / Education:
• Qualified lawyer in British Columbia or other recognized Canadian jurisdiction;
• Seven or more years of post-qualification experience in either a law firm or Corporation;
• Previous experience in technology based industries and/or in publicly held companies is an asset, but not a requirement;
• Solid and effective analytical and problem-solving skills; and
• Superior organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail.
• Undertakes other projects and tasks as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
To apply, submit your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference “Lawyer (part-time)” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.